We coordinate and resolve emergency maritime incidents ocurring within our market area.
We handle any associated claims and offer assistance to the Captain/Shipowners and their Insurers in case of illness, death or accidents ocurring at sea.
With over 20 years of experience we can play a pivotal role in the management of marine incidents and in any technical or legal matters thus providing a speedy resolution for our Principals and Shipowners.
Emergencies at Sea
- First Aid advices/assessment
- Coordination of Services
- Logistics Support to carry out the operations
- Handling of disembarkation and repatriation of crew
- Stowaways and deserters
General Ship/Cargo Claims
Handling and Investigations for P&I Clubs/ Insurers/ Ship Owners/ Shipping Operators
- Advice and coordination of services to rescue at sea crew members and passengers
- P&I Condition Suveys
- Container/Cargoes Inspections
- Loss Prevention and Tally Surveys
- Bunkers Surveys
- Handling and investigations to disembark stowaways in the Canaries and/or Cape Verde, West Africa
- Rescue at sea
- Crew assistance
- Handling/management of the medical expenses incurred in relation to injuries and/or illness of crew members, passengers and stevedores
- Legal Proceedings
- Negotiations and Amicable Settlements