The summer has come, a good opportunity to match the rest with the expansion of knowledge. While half of Europe and Africa suffers from heat, in the Canary Islands, we have aluxuryally: the trade winds. These cool and humid winds affectduring the whole year to the archipelago and makes our temperature to remains stable, having a cool summer and a warm winter. This factor and other many attractions of our islands are the consequence that around 11,500,000 tourists per year visit us.
Among the attractions of these fortunate islands is the training offer. An offer that our maritime training centre and offshore has contributed significantly through international certifications of first level that place the islands as a reference for those who want to prepare for work at the sea, as ferries, cruise ships or oil rigs and others related. These certifications have come to join the experience of more than 20 years that we have been preparing professionals. Shaking all these merits as if it were a shaker we can talk about that we are one of the training centres of reference in Europe and Africa, that makes us extremely proud.
Therefore, we want to make things a little bit easier to the future professionals of this sector, and we have prepared a series of packs that represent savings of up to 30% in doing different courses. On one side, we have our now famous STCW PACK that we always activate at the beginning of each month and allows doing three courses with a good saving: PASSAGES VESSELS, BASIC TRAINING IN MARITIME SECURITY and BASIC TRAINING IN MARITIME. This pack is one of our special offers where many students have already passed by since its inception.
On the other side, we have the OFFSHORE PACK that allows to conform the best combination to the needs of each student within the range of our training courses certified by OPITO:
– Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET)
– Further Offshore Emergency Trainnig (FOET)
– Helicopter Underwater Egress Safety Training with Emergency Breathing Systems (HUET & EBS)
– International Minimum Industry Safety Training (IMIST)
– Compressed Air Emergency Breathing Systems (CA-EBS) Initial Deployment Training
– Minimum Industry Safety Training (MIST)
– Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training with Compressed Air Emergency Breathing Systems (CA-EBS)
– Helicopter Underwater Egress Safety Training with Compressed Air Emergency Breathing Systems (CA-EBS)
– Further Offshore Emergency Trainnig (FOET) with Compressed Air Emergency Breathing Systems (CA-EBS)
– Combined Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (Bosiet)
If you are interested in this OFFSHORE PACK, please contact us through the information contained in the contact area of thiswebsite, and allow to one of our trainers to help you and guide you about it.
These offers will be active until 21 September 2016 so take advantage to enjoy the Canary Islands and to train yourself saving money. Who knows, maybe the job that you desire is waiting after this summer;).