SOS 24 HRS MOBILES (+34) 607 55 29 27 – (+34) 607 52 80 32
We coordinate and resolve emergency maritime incidents ocurring within our market area, we handle any associated claims and offer assistance to the Captain/Shipowners and their Insurers in case of illness, death or accidents ocurring at sea.
With over 20 years of experience we can play a pivotal role in the management of marine incidents and in any technical or legal matters thus providing a speedy resolution for our Principals and Shipowners.
- Emergencies at Sea | First Aid advices/assessment, Coordination of Services; Logistics Support to carry out the operations.
- General Ship/Cargo Claims | Handling and Investigations for P&I Clubs/Insurers/Ship Owners/ Shipping Operators.
- Surveys | P&I Condition Suveys , Container/Cargoes Inspections; Loss Prevention and Tally Surveys; Bunkers Surveys.
- Medical Assistance | Rescue at sea, disembarkation, hospitalisation, crew assistance, handling/management of the medical expenses incurred in relation to injuries and/or illness of crew members, passengers and stevedores.
- Repatriation | Handling of disembarkation and repatriation of crew, stowaways and deserters.
- Rescues | Advice and coordination of services to rescue at sea crew members and passengers.
- Stowaways | Handling and investigations to disembark stowaways in the Canaries and/or Cape Verde, West Africa.
- Disputes | Investigations, Legal Proceedings, Negotiations and Amicable Settlements.
Throughout the years, our Clients’ feedback is giving us a qualification of “proactive cost & time effective” due to the reduction on claim costs and less time employed in the handling of the claims.